These are the steps to configure Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Open Outlook.
- Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts…
- Select View or change existing e-mail accounts and click Next.
- Click Add.
- Choose POP3 as your server type by clicking the radio button and click Next.
- Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages (e.g., Joe User).
Email Address: Enter your full email address include domain name (e.g., email@example.com).
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.mainstreamit.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.mainstreamit.com
User Name: Enter your full email address including domain name (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
Password: Enter your email password.
- Click More Settings… then click the Outgoing Server tab. Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click the Advanced tab and click both This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) checkboxes. Then enter 465 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) box. Check the Leave a copy of messages on the server and Remove from server after __ days options (we recommend 14 days).
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings… After receiving Congratulations! All tests completed… click Close. If you receive any error messages, please contact us for additional support.
- Click Finish.